The idea of a lost, but highly advanced civilization has captured the interest of people for centuries. Perhaps the most compelling of these tales is the story of Atlantis. The story appears again and again in books, television shows and movies. Where did the story originate and is any of it true? Let's dive and search for the lost continent of Atlantis. Join us and have fun together!
US$1600 Value in total
1st $500 USD voucher one winner
2nd $300 USD voucher two winners
3rd $100 USD voucher three winners
4th $50 USD voucher four winners
Note: The vouchers can be only used on OrcaTorch online store in a month after we announce the winners of the contest.
Engrave winner's name on the torches
* Contestants Submit Photos - March 14 to June 14, 2020
* Judges Vote - June 15 to June 21, 2020
* OrcaTorch Announces Winners - June 22
* Publicity of Award-winning Works - June 23 to July 6, 2020
* OrcaTorch Offers Prizes to Winners - July 7, 2020
1. The photos have to be related to the Atlantis (Underwater Wreck or Cave).
2. The post time should be from March 14 to June 14, 2020.
3. Facebook or Instagram posts have to contain @OrcaTorch search for Atlantis 2020 and #orcatorchphotocontest.
4.The participants should join the contests via submitting facebook or instagram post links.
5. Entry is limited to 2 original works.
6. Works that are identical or similar to another submitted work ("identical or similar works"*1) as well as works including identical or similar works submitted as separate works are ineligible for submission.
7. Identical or similar works" refers to the following works:
① a work produced from identical image data
② a work produced by cropping or retouching identical image data to alter it
③ a work produced from similar, though not identical, image data as described in ① or ② above (e.g. a frame from the same series of shots, photography conducted at a different date or time yet producing the same result, or a work otherwise deemed to be similar).
Winners voted by judges
The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, gender, or nationality.
Entrants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian. By entering the contest, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian.
The contest is not open to employees and family member of employees of OrcaTorch (the "organizer") and the judges of the contest.
1. OrcaTorch will have the right to use your entry photos for marketing and promoting with your permission.
2. If the winner(s) fail to respond to the notification within 14 days (counted from the date of announcement of winners), thus the prize will be forfeited.
3. All winners must claim their respective prizes within 1 (One) month from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
4. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the winners do not comply with the contest terms and conditions.
5. The Organizer's decision on all matters relating to this contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. The Organizer is not obligated to give any reasons on any matter in the contest.
OrcaTorch Search for Atlantis Photo Contest 2020 Winners
OrcaTorch Search for Atlantis Photo Contest 2019 Winners